Buy FASTag Online
FASTag is an electronic toll collection system in India, operated by the National Highway Authority of India. It employs Radio Frequency Identification technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it or directly toll owner.
Buy FASTag Online
What is NETC FASTag?
NETC FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid account linked to it. It is fixed on the windscreen of your vehicle, which enables you to drive through any toll plaza – so you don’t have to stop for any cash transactions.
What Are The Benefits Of FASTag?
You don’t need to stop for cash transactions at any toll plaza
Tag can be recharged online through credit card/debit card/Net Banking/Mobile Banking/ UPI
You will receive SMS & Email alerts for toll transactions, low balance status, etc.
Dedicated online portal for customers to keep track of the transactions
No need to wait at Tolls and No need to waste Fuel
5 Years validity
FASTag Valid for 5 Years
Pay for Toll Payments
Pay for Parking
Required Documents for FASTag Registration :
Submit the following documents along with the application for FASTag:
- Submit a Registration Certificate (RC), and KYC documents according to your vehicle category.
- For Individuals:
- ID proof and Address proof from the list mentioned:
- Driving License, PAN Card (mandatory), valid Passport (photo page and address page), Voter ID Card, Aadhar card with address (First 8 digit to be masked).
- For Corporates:
- Public Ltd/Private Ltd/Partnership Proprietorship.
- Certificate of Incorporation/Partnership Deed/Registration certificate of the firm/PAN Card of Proprietor.
- PAN Card (mandatory) of the corporate address proof of the Proprietor.
- Photo ID of signing authority under Shop Act or other firm proof.
- List of Directors with names and addresses of partners.
- Fill the application form and submit.
- Ensure all required documents are in the name of the vehicle owner.
- If the car owner is not present at the time of application filing, the driver will need to submit his photo ID proof.